Sunday, September 6, 2009

blogging?

bored at work. created a blog. also, a gmail account. i've never been good at journaling; have lots of notebooks with a few vague entries at the beginning and then just empty pages. but the idea of an audience is intriguing, and maybe it will help. more honest with people than i am with myself i think. people lie to themselves a lot i think, but i usually don't lie to other people. usually.

Shell smashed, juices flowing
wings twitch, legs are going,
don't get sentimental,
it always ends up drivel.
~radiohead

1 comment:

  1. hi Jes. I tried 'publicly' following you but then it brings up my google un-profile and I do not like that. It has a picture & a name I use for more anonymous email, etc. The blogger >> google merge is uneasy for me.
    so I am following this site 'privately' for now ... you won't see me but I will see you ...

    ReplyDelete