Monday, October 19, 2009

time passes.

since my last post:
greenwich (prime meridian).daytrip to paris.
















































surprisingly, not much to entertain at the moment. very busy with schoolwork and thinking a lot about pynchon and his ideas on conspiracy theories and why people believe in karma and again how spaces (jacob's room) reflect on us and how the spaces around me affect how i feel and why i forget things so easily and why i need to move so fast and feel like time is passing so fast i can't keep up. less space in london, people get closer to you and are not afraid to push you. i don't like the idea of karma. actually, i hate the idea of karma.
missing my parents, my dog. my boyfriend. taking less pictures but very happy to be in london.

'Mrs. Dalloway said she would buy the gloves herself.'

No comments:

Post a Comment