Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i'm ready

camden market. pub. class. pub.

beer is free when it's for a class. i got my pint and fishnchips and when i go back to sweethome i will miss it so much. i'll miss the scottish accent. i'm planning on bringing the phrase 'good work!' to the states. i'll miss the tube and the newspapers and pret a manger and my hilarious roommate. i'll miss british tv and the people i bump into on the street and seeing the london eye from my window. all the bikes and motorcycles and sandwich shops and pubs and people crowded outside the pubs smoking on a tuesday afternoon and the old buildings the war spared and beautiful parks and markets and children in their school uniforms and the history and the humor and many other things i can't think of right now.
my problem is i went to school so close to home. i'm not as used to missing my family as others in my group are. i have to get used to the idea that i will always be missing someone from moment to moment for the rest of my life.
i will miss london but i'm more than ready to go home. and in a couple months i get to visit boyfriend on his birthday <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment